Sunday, April 7, 2013

Updates

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in so long, especially  when this blog is new. 
Anyway, I've got lots to tell all you readers. AdeleCupcake has these three Liv dolls (if you are not familiar with them, here's a link to some pics. http://www.flickr.com/photos/b0ttledwater/4548610325/ Also, they are discontinued) and they are super nice! They offered to trade one body with me since I am highly un-articulated. Katie will probably be the body donor, though we ar working out the details. Actually, we can't be sure that AdeleCupcake really wants to go through with this. She wouldn't want me to do it unless I'm injured or anything. 

You probably didn't know this, but my hair is a mess of curls. Yes, I am a Belle doll with extremely curly hair.  Today, Mama (AdeleCupcake) decided to wash my hair to get rid of the frizziness and let me have wavy hair. 
Sorry if this post was boring; Mama's family member is traveling and has her camera, so no pictures until the camera is back.

XOXO,


       Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment